Danielle Neale
Textiles has always been a passion of mine and coming to the Norwich University to study textile design has enabled me to immerse myself in so many of the different practices and explore which medium suited me best.
I would class myself as a mixed media textile designer as I enjoy combining the different practices and could not settle on just one and that is the beauty of the course, it does not restrict you to just one discipline it gives you the opportunity to explore all of them. The course has started me on a creative journey that I will continue to discover for the rest of my life. I will be forever grateful for the guidance and wisdom so generously shared by the NUA tutors and technicians and the visiting tutors and lecturers. They have shared with us their wealth of knowledge and professional practice to help us to achieve our personal best.